skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
ZIGGY LOVES TOADY
Thursday, January 4, 2007
You know I love you Toady
Do you ever come out of the radio?
Could you pat me on my head?
What if I get my head really close?
Just give it a little radio pat.
It is ok if you can't.
There are some things that I can not do.
Ziggy often fails.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2007
(5)
▼
January
(5)
What happens when dogs listen to Alternative Music?
Is it 3 O'clock?
You know I love you Toady
Toady, I visited some people with a kid
Everyday
About Me
Wren
For over 20 years I have been working as an Intuitive Strategist, Psychic, Teacher, Writer, Life Coach. I enjoy the intimacy of radio. I have been featured on over 500 radio shows across the United States.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment